it says its free but i cant download
Improvements in v0.25:
- When adding input/output groups, a 'signed' toggle will now appear. This will allow you to choose if the decimal display should display negative numbers (using two's complement).
- Added an options menu to the top bar (next to the Create button). Here you can choose how you want the pin names to be displayed. The options are:
- Alt + Mouse Over (only show when mouse is over pin and holding Alt)
- Mouse Over (only show when mouse is over pin)
- Always Main (always show the main inputs/outputs – the ones you add on left and right of screen)
- Always All (always show all pin names)
Get Digital Logic Sim
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Can someone please tell me the controls? I'm so confused how to do certain things like adding groups ;-;
um before you add anything. can you make a menu that shows all the controls and tips and tricks? also a way to delete the tabs below but can not delete AND and Not logic gates, and a way to delete saves.
What is ment with the signed toggle and decimal display, where can i find that?
How do I transfer projects from one version to another?